It was a long haul but I finally finished my Cool version of the Harlequin armband. I’ve been making it so long, I was getting thoroughly sick of looking at it. But now it’s finished and it’s beautiful once again.
I’m not exactly sure how long it took me to make. I always forget to keep track of the time, but it’s got 57 rows and each row takes somewhere around 25 minutes. That’s 1425 minutes (23 hours 45 mintues) not including time spent designing, adding thread or fixing errors. That’s probably a pretty conservative guess really, yesterday I used the same equation to work out how much longer I had to go until it was finished. My estimate was 4 hours, but it turned out to be 6 hours so I’m a little worse for wear today. But it’s finished. And it’s glorious.